Buffering video from a live source (rtp)

Buffering video from a live source (rtp)

evaluat0r
Is there an existing element that would work for buffering RTP video from a
live source until my viewer is connected?

I ingest from a live source when a viewer requests to stream, but there can
be three to five seconds between the time I ingest from live source to the
time a viewer is connected to my server for receiving from the live source.

Re: Buffering video from a live source (rtp)

Nicolas Dufresne-5

Le sam. 12 sept. 2020 18 h 45, evaluat0r <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Is there an existing element that would work for buffering RTP video from a
live source until my viewer is connected?

I'm not an hundred certain, but queue2 might work. Other wise just record to disk.