When I have src_1 and src_2 they are two branches that I record files to. I
switch between the two branches at the tees. I start one then stop the other
the problem is that randomly it doesn't block one of the tees for the branch
and then it will have a problem. I try to stop the pipeline but no luck. It
only gets to the block the tee pad it was trying before. so I have to ctrl-c
to stop the program.
Stop the Pipeline process:
1. block each tee pad
2. null the elements in each branch.
3. release each pad.
4. pause,ready,null the elements, behind the tees. Plus I would null the
5. unref the pipeline.
I will setup a link to a .h file that will only contain the stop procedure.
If need more info that doesn't make sense then ask me to explain more. I
hope this code will pick out any mistakes that i made.
1. call StopRecordVideo() which has a thread call to a method
2. in the TheStopVideoTHread it calls the method
3. in the SetupForNextVideoRecording has a thread call to
TheStopBranchThread and also does the Start Next Branch.
5. in SetupForNextVideoRecording calls the StartNextBranch()