Audio stalling when using Opus to send audio to Raspberry Pi 3

Audio stalling when using Opus to send audio to Raspberry Pi 3 – Hi all-- I've been having problems with my audio pipeline from a remote computer to my Raspberry Pi 3. I first noticed the problem on Gstreame...
On Tue, 2016-12-20 at 09:29 -0800, zacattackcit wrote: > Hi all-- > > I've been having problems with my audio pipeline from a remote ...
Sebastian-- I finally got around to testing this on previous versions of GStreamer. I tested 1.9.2, 1.8.0, and 1.4.4 (both compiled from sourc...
I did some more testing with this and found a workaround for this issue. If I use alsasink the same pipeline is stable. So, it would seem the pr...
Any other ideas on this? I'm running into limitations of ALSA in my application and would like to use pulseaudio among other things, for the nice...