Appsrc caps changed event.

Toshick
Hello all.

I have next pipe:
appsrc->h264parse->h264pay->fakesink

Appsrc receives gst_samples, which has caps in it. Usually, it is h264 stream, but sometimes it happens that it can be h265 stream, so, in such a case, I need to re-configure pipe to:
appsrc->h265parse->h265pay->fakesink.

I've put:
GstPad *pad = gst_element_get_static_pad (app_src, "src");
gst_pad_set_event_function (pad, gst_my_filter_event);

And try to print events. As I understand, when appsrc produces different caps, it should pass CAPS event downstream. But it looks like that no event on this pad! Right after that I have an 'internal data stream error' which is logically true.

Is it any way to detect that appsrc caps are changed and re-configure the pipeline?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Anton.