AVTP plugins pending MRs

Andre Guedes
Hi maintainers,

I see how a MR can easily get buried into the many MRs we have in
gst-plugins-bad, so I'm sending this email to kindly bring to your attention 2
MRs related to AVTP plugin that are pending for more than a month now.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/800

This MR has actually been reviewed by Olivier Crete already, and I believe it
is ready to be merged. This MR is kind of relevant for the AVTP plugin so it
would be great if it could be merged sooner than later.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/774

This other MR has been already reviewed by me and another colleague, and it
looks good to both of us.

Thank you,

Andre

Re: AVTP plugins pending MRs

Andre Guedes
Hi,

I see the MRs mentioned in the previous email have been added to Milestone
1.17 already, thanks. I'd like to update the list with other AVTP MRs we
submitted since then. They are bug fixes.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/1004
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/1005
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/1009

We also have another MR ready to go, adding the AVTP plugin into the CI, but
this one depends on MR 1005 to be merged first.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/edersondisouza/gst-ci/tree/avtp

Thanks,

Andre