A question regarding to dynamic Caps Filter change

A question regarding to dynamic Caps Filter change

Zheng, Huan

Hi, dear developers

I know that gstreamer supports dynamic change the pipeline, say replace an element inside pipeline.

I’m wondering whether I can dynamically change caps filter.

Say change from videosrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=320, height=240 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

                   To    videosrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=640, height=480 ! ffmpegcolorsapce ! xvimagesink

If can, sample code would be highly appreciated!

Best Regards, Zheng, Huan(ZBT)

OTC/SSD/SSG

Intel Asia-Pacific Research & Developement Ltd

Tel: 021-6116 6435

Inet: 8821 6435

Cub: 3W035

Re: A question regarding to dynamic Caps Filter change

Stefan Sauer
Zheng, Huan schrieb:

> Hi, dear developers
>
> I know that gstreamer supports dynamic change the pipeline, say
> replace an element inside pipeline.
>

> I’m wondering whether I can dynamically change caps filter.
>
> Say change from videosrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=320, height=240 !
> ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink
>
>                    To    videosrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=640,
> height=480 ! ffmpegcolorsapce ! xvimagesink
>

> If can, sample code would be highly appreciated!

new_caps = gst_caps_from_string ("video/x-raw-yuv, width=640, height=480");
g_object_set(caps_filter, "caps", new_caps, NULL);
gst_caps_unref (new_caps);

Stefan